The Old Brewhouse boasts an elevated hillside position with panoramic views across farmland towards North Shropshire and beyond.
The cottage is perfectly placed for walks on country lanes, paths and the Wenlock edge.
Historic Shrewsbury, home of Charles Darwin, with its shuts and passageways is just 25 minutes away.
Shrewsbury has many independent shops within the Severn loop making the town a good shopping venue.
Other attractions within easy reach include:
- Ironbridge – World Heritage Site and 10 museums inc Blist Hill Open Air Museum
- Much Wenlock – birthplace of the modern Olympic Games.
-Church Stretton and the Longmynd hills.
- Acton Scott Farm Museum.
- Ludlow- for shopping, markets and good food.
- Wroxeter Roman City.
- Attingham Park (NT), just a short drive away via country roads
- Castles– Acton Burnell, Stokesay, Clun, Ludlow, Powis Castle & garden (NT),
- Churches and chapels (inc.Langley chapel within easy walking distance)
- Secret Hills: The Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre, Craven Arms
- Severn Valley Steam Railway, Bridgnorth.
- Cosford Air Museum,
- Bishops Castle - breweries, galleries, bookshops.
and many more!